The Heritage Center's Covid-19 Policy
To ensure the safety of our guests and staff, we have adopted new policies consistent with federal and state guidance regarding containment of COVID-19. Our entire Safety Plan is available here.
- Pursuant to NYS law, all visitors and staff must wear a face covering over their nose and mouth at all times while inside the Heritage Center.
- Advance purchase of tickets online is highly recommended. You may purchase tickets here.
- Please choose another time to visit if you are feeling unwell or have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Kindly wash or sanitize your hands before visiting and do not touch any of the exhibits. Individual stylus pens will be provided to guests for use with the Heritage Center’s touch screens.
- Please maintain six feet of distance from other visitors. Follow guidance from staff members and follow the directional arrows posted on the floor throughout the Heritage Center. Do not move to the next station until the party ahead of you has advanced.
- Pursuant to NYS Phase 4 Reopening Guidelines, capacity inside the Heritage Center is limited to 25 visitors.
- For your safety, certain exhibit elements may be closed.
|Thursday||11am – 5pm|
|Friday||11am – 5pm|
|Saturday||11am – 5pm|
|Sunday||11am – 5pm|
|Student 13+ & College w/ID||$8|
|Youth 5 & under||Free|
Virtual Freedom Conversation Tour*
You must register before for this tour here*
825 Depot Avenue West Niagara Falls, NY 14305
The Heritage Center is a stop on the Free Discover Niagara Shuttle that runs May – October.
Public transportation is available through Niagara- Frontier Trainset Authority on the corner of Main and Depot Avenue West. Please see the local schedule.
Limited free parking, shared with the Amtrak Station, is available at our location. Please email to arrange bus parking.
things to know
The Heritage Center brings stories of the Underground Railroad in Niagara Falls to life.
Most visitors take about an hour in our museum. There are many interactive pieces that visitors love to take their time with.
Our Freedom Conversation Tours are now held virtually twice a week. Only self-guided tours are available for on site visits. Our staff is more than willing to answer any questions you may have!
Please adhere to our Covid- 19 policies and maintain a distance of 6ft from other visitors. Your health and saftey is our priority!
Sign up for our newsletter